Function room with chimney
Garden with BBQ & wood-fired oven
Terrace with veranda
Wine cellar & bar 24hr vending service
Services for ornithological tourism
Garage for motorcycles and bikes
- Buffet breakfast with traditional local products.
- Dinners (reservation required).
- BBQ/wood-fired oven available to all guests to organise meals for groups (upon request and minimum 3 rooms participating).
- Possibility to organise meals for groups in a “hunters’ shelter” in the countryside (upon request).
- “La Chinata”amenities with organic olive oil.
- Hair dryer.
- Free WIFI.
- Languages: Spanish & English.
- Baby cot upon request.
- Hunting: armourer & kennels.
- Hiring/renting services & activities organised.
- Pets welcome. Read the rules for pets.
- Ornithological Tourism: Guides of birds in Aragon and preparation of Pic-Nics to take.
Rules for coming with pets- Well-behaved pets are welcome
1.-Animals allowed per room: 1 2.-Size up to 20 kg. 3.-Your dog can never stay alone in the room without you being in the rural house. 4.-The owner of the pet is responsible for its hygiene and damage. 5.-You cannot access the social room or dining room. Yes, access to the terrace and garden is allowed. 6.-We ask that you avoid noise and disturb the rest of the guests. 7.-The breeds included in the “potentially dangerous” denomination must comply with the rules regarding their cataloging (use of muzzle and always tied in common areas).